Built in Appliances for Modular Kitchen and Modern Kitchen

Built in slicer
Space is a very precious "ingredient" in modern-life kitchens. The more space you have available on the working top the easier and faster you can prepare the food.

More>>
Built in weighing scale
The telescopic design enables it to be easily fitted into any drawer width between 30 and 50 cm. The balance is simply placed into the drawer, not fixed,
More>>

Slicer in Swivel Fitting
MultiSlicer for installation in swivel systems in floor cabinets with min. 40 cm cabinet width.
More>>



3 comments:

  1. without using overhead/high cupboards. Every house I've ever lived in has had them ... I can see the perfect spot for some art too! built in appliances

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list gives me many creational ideas that I can perhaps use on my web tender too.Sonic Ice Maker

    ReplyDelete