Aluminium Rolling Shutter for Modular Kitchen

Made from aluminum foil and ABS Plastic. It has silver anodized finish. It is a optimum solution to store the kitchen appliances in a smaller space. The shutter arrangement illuminates the extra space needed for side opening door cabinet. The shutter operating is very smooth and fast, because of perfect design and high quality mechanism

 
Dimensions
Product size in mm Cabinet size in mm
W X D X H W X D X H
600 X 18 X 1200 600 X 340 X 1320


Watch Installation Video




3 comments:

  1. Nice. Thank you for providing more information on Aluminium Rolling Shutter. I frequently utilize Aluminium Rolling Shutters, and I will almost always get them from a reputable company such as the Rudhar Group. Because they are one of the most popular online sellers of Aluminium Rolling Shutter and offer high-quality products at a lower price than other sellers. I recommend Rudhar Group to anyone wishing to purchase an Aluminum Rolling Shutter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Plantation Shutters Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, I think you should always get your shutter repairs on time. I have recently came across ADV Contractors and got my garage door repaired. I think they're the best company for Roller Shutter Repair London.

    ReplyDelete